September 15, 2009

Surfer Dude

Hello everyone! Here's a two-page layout I did this week for a challenge. I shot so many photos of my son learning how to boogie board, that I had a really hard time paring them down. I like how quick and to the point 1-page layouts are but I like to mix it up sometimes.

All of the paper and most of the embellishments are from My Mind's Eye Breaking Free line. I love the muted colors and they are perfect for the lovely olive-colored water we have in Jersey. The film strip is a cool overlay from Little Yellow Bicycle's travel line.

This is one of my favorite parts of the layout. I cut up some solid paper to mimic the wave in the Cowabunga die cut. I think that the pearls and jewels add interest and detail to the "swoosh".
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nan, Love the picture of Nico in the top right. It is so HIM! Kewl layout.

    ReplyDelete