November 9, 2009

The Circus

I was putting away a bunch of layouts when this circus layout caught my eye. I wasn't that crazy about it when I first created it but now many months later, I really like the way all of the photo "tiles" fit inside the circle. I like the bold dark red color. And I love how all of the not-so-great pictures look way better cropped into smaller sizes. Isn't it funny how sometimes when you take a second look at a layout, you see things you never noticed before.

I think I might copy this sketch for a layout that I'm struggling with right now. Maybe expand it into a 2-pager. Now if I could just get my hands on another of those huge circles by Technique Tuesday.

Now on to the supply list. All of the paper is by We'R. The chipboard letters, circus sign and flowers are old K&Co. And the brown scalloped paper is by Crate Paper. I just cut out the middle and lined it up with the circle as a faux border.

No comments:

Post a Comment