February 11, 2010

A Swimming Snow Day

I wish, I wish we were doing this....


But instead we are doing this..


I miss the summer. I really do. Winter is not my thing. The snow makes it bearable, but...blah. Back to the layout - it's quick, simple and clean. And I did it today while the great State of NJ tried to dig out from one of the worst blizzards ever.
I love these pictures of the boy and his cousins. They were all born almost exactly one year apart and it's been fun to see them reach milestones one right after the other. This year it was really obvious in my Dad's pool. Each of them brave, but definitely big differences in what they could achieve swimming.
All of the paper is Cosmo Cricket (Snorkel), the wave border is K&CO, the cool spinner is Close to My Heart, the black letters are Doodlebug and the blue are Thickers of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment