May 10, 2010

Baltimore Album Part 1

Here is a peek at a project that I was supposed to post a very long time ago. Last year, I made this mini album for a guest designer spot at amillionlittlethings.com and I totally forgot to post it here! I was lucky enough to be given all of these products from Little Yellow Bicycle's Traveler line. It was my favorite line last year and was perfect for scrapping our weekend in Baltimore.
I used the Making Memories 8x8 Great Escape album because I love the size and it came with a bunch of cool transparencies, envelopes and pocket pages. I used a collage of embossed stickers for the cover along with some patterned paper and Thickers for a bold title. After a few months, the stickers started to lift, so I did have to decoupage the entire thing.
This transparency came with the album and I love how it looks for our tour of Baltimore.
The cover page is made up of mostly LYB. The script letters are Webster's Pages and the pins are Making Memories. I was finally able to use the Making Memories tag maker for the photos along the bottom and I love how they turned out.
A description of our trip "by the numbers" and a cool pocket for all of the receipts we collected along the way. The pocket envelope came with the MM album and I covered it with patterned paper.
I love to use enlarged photos in my mini albums because I think they really stand out and break up the pages. This one is of the view from our hotel room.
I have to break here, because Blogger is acting up and won't let me post more than 4 pics. On to post #2.



No comments:

Post a Comment