May 10, 2010

Baltimore Album Part 2

These were the only two pages that I didn't stick with the LYB Traveler line. I wanted to emphasize the aquarium theme and I couldn't find a good pattern to go with it. I dug out my old stash of Creating Keepsakes kits (that's where the orange dot came from) and added Doodlebug fish stickers and swirls from a Fancy Pants paper. The round transparency is from LYB.
This is my favorite page from the entire album. I love the colors and how the title came together. This took me forever and a day to do. I knew the look that I wanted but had a hard time getting it all to fit together. Finally, the round transparency gave me a focal point and I worked from there.
This is a mix of LYB Traveler and October Afternoon (another favorite travel line). Most of the colors from these two lines can be mixed. I punched holes into the transparency and added it as my title page. Yes, you can see the backside of the letters when you turn the page, but that doesn't really bother me.
The last and final page. A parting shot of the inner harbor and a pocket page for our memoribilia. This page came with the album and again I covered it with paper from October Afternoon and LYB.
Thanks so much for taking a look at our trip!
I'll be back Tuesday with a Rusted Sun summer page...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment