July 8, 2010

Calling All Superheroes

We are a little under a month away from Nico's 5th birthday party. I am in full party planning mode right now and I just got the invites out. I thought I would share this cute invitation idea that I discovered.
Last month, I started scouring the net for invitations, but I had a hard time finding something with more than one superhero. Finally, I stumbled on this little beauty....

I purchased the image from a graphic artist on etsy.com! I ended up buying every single superhero image that she had and I plan to make my own goody bag labels and decorations.
I used more of the graphics for this little 3x5 insert card to the invite. I was able to manipulate the image and add the "5" on Superman's chest. So cool!
And lastly, the envelope. I added the yellow circle on my own and then layered the Batman on top. I think these make supercute custom invites at a fraction of the cost. Who knew you could buy graphic images on Etsy?!
I'll share the rest of the party decorations and photos next month. My little pip is so excited about his superhero party. Shhhh....he doesn't know it, but we've hired Batman to make an appearance. His reaction is going to be priceless and I can't wait.
I'll be back soon with more summer layouts!

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh Nan this is so cute!!! Where was etsy and photoshop when my kids were little? Love,love,love it!!!

    ReplyDelete