October 5, 2010

He Rocked It

Oh this little child and THAT song....

If I hear, "cause tonight's gonna be a good good night" one more time my little head is going to pop off. Seriously, he never ever tires of it. He has taken over my iPod and will play his beloved Black Eyed Peas songs over and over. Sometimes its Boom Boom Pow, but the one song he favors the most is I Gotta Feeling - you should hear him sing it a capella. Ha! And so naturally I had to put it all down on paper before he moves on to something else.

The photos are totally staged to tell the story. I bribed him with my iPod and he gave me some of his signature rock star moves. Love that I caught him in 'action'. I wonder how much longer he will perform for me like this before it becomes too embarassing.

All of the paper is from Imaginisce. I love the colors and chipboard. I made the record to ground my title and added studs and a little sewing for definition. That one large circle got me thinking and so I added a row of circles to continue the pattern. The last touch is the row of star stickers by Jenni Bowlin Designs and I stuck them right onto the photo to highlight the iPod. This was a fun layout to make. It took me a while to figure out the design, but once I decided on the circles, everything else fell into place.

Thanks for taking a peek at my little rock star!

4 comments:

  1. I love that song! You "rocked" this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute is your little guy. i love the photos. i always had to this to my children

    thank you for sharing

    mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son loves that song, too! What is it with that song! He has to listen to it everytime we get in the car, I am so burnt out on it!

    paperroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love this layout! Would be perfect to do something similar for my grandson's layouts.

    ReplyDelete