October 15, 2010

Not Your Grandma's Quilling

Good Friday morning everyone! Today I'd like to share a sneak peek of a project that I made for the Cricut Circle blog. It's a paper flower pomander and I made it with the Cuttlebug Daisy and Chrysanthemum Quilling kits. These kits make it a snap to quill. It's so much easier than the "old-fashioned" type of quilling with strips of paper. Promise!



If you scroll down on the blog post today, you'll see my project and directions. Take a peek soon because the blog is closing and will be for members only.

I'll be back Monday with a new October Afternoon 2-pager. I'm putting the finishing touches on it today!

6 comments:

  1. I love this!! Those flowers are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowza!!! this ball of paper flowers is AMAZING! great job!!!
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how pretty is this!!!! LOVE!!!!

    Wishing you a great one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy,
    I just love your flower pomander. Those quilling kits are super. I am definitely going to have to check those out. Love the colors.
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nancy,
    This is beautiful...you sold me. What paper did you use to create the flowers?
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nancy, I found your blog through Jocelyn!
    I love the flowers and scrolled through the rest of your blog. Your layouts are very inspiring... Loved the Story about the Italian Wedding and family.. My step mom is Italian and I am full aware of the many multi course dinners and wealth of advise.. lol

    ReplyDelete