April 21, 2011

Cricut Mini Album

I have a Cricut Circle project to share with you this morning. It's a little book of love notes to my favorite boy. I made this around Valentine's Day and used some old pictures that I had of Nico.

The cover is made from a series of welded letters and heart shapes that I designed on the Gypsy. I then inked it, dressed it up with brads, and put it up on some pop dots for dimension.
I placed this picture on a huge postage stamp die cut from the Sentimentals cartridge and added some fun elements.
 Next up is an envelope from the Wild Card cartridge that holds a little note from Mama to Nico.
Another sweet picture and monogrammed heart from the Simply Sweet cart.
A peek-a-boo page from the Paper Lace cartridge.
And then last up some closing shots of my silly little guy.

This was a fun way to showcase some of my favorite picture from way back when. The mini-album was bound with red rings from Bazzill and I added a chipboard back cover to make it sturdy. I hope this mini inspires you to create a little keepsake of love for your little one!

5 comments:

  1. Oh Nancy....this is so adorable!!! Love the colors and that Cover Page is awesome!!!

    Wishing you a great one!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi nancy...ilooked on my simply sweet cartridge and didnt see the postage stamp...ccan you please tell me where that is? very very cute!

    julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie,
    That's a mistake. The postage stamp shape came from the Sentimentals cart. Thank you so much for pointing that out to me! I'll change my post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable mini, Nancy! Have a happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great mini album! I especially love the welded-letter cover. TFS!

    ReplyDelete