April 8, 2011

Cricut Quilling

I posted a peek of this project way back in October and I just wanted to take a quick minute to get it back up here on my blog.  This was only the second project I ever made for the Cricut Circle and one of my favorites. I made it using the Cuttlebug daisy and chrysanthmum quilling kits.

This was a little tedious. I made all of the flowers over the course of 2 nights watching TV. They're  pretty easy to make. Gluing them onto the styrofoam sphere - that's another story!

I really like the way this turned out. I think I might make one for Spring. I think it would look cute at our Easter table.

I'm off to scrap this weekend with a few of my favorite girls. I'll be back Monday with a few pictures from our adventure. Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is soooo pretty!!! I love it!!!!

    Have fun this weekend...oh I wish I were going with you!!!!! Can't wait to see what you create!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy,
    I just watched your video today. I think it's awesome, thanks so much for take the time to make it. Please, make more videos, I love to see your process to make such a beautiful layouts.

    Have fun this weekend, I can't wait to see those pictures.

    Thanks again,

    Karina

    ReplyDelete