April 14, 2011

Pink Paislee & Disney

My assignment this week for the Pink Paislee blog was to add designer details to a page. I had a lot of fun coming up with this Disney page using the Hometown Summer collection.
 

I used rows of stitched Mickey head punches to two squares on the page. Then added yellow brads for a pop of color. I think this adds an interesting little detail to the page.
 
Finally, on the last embellished square I added my journaling. I used a metal flag from the Soiree collection and die cuts from Hometown Summer to make a frame of sorts for the journaling spot. It draws the eye, adds decor and is functional all at the same time!
 Thanks for taking a peek at my blog. Be sure to check out the Two Peas Garden Girl blog tomorrow for my "In Review Challenge". I hope you get a chance to play along!

3 comments:

  1. I love, love, love this layout and the Mickey heads are awesome!!!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have TWO Disney vacations from the past two years that I have yet to scrapbook. I am so scraplifting this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Straight to my Favorites!

    ReplyDelete