May 2, 2011

Crate Paper Green Army Guys

I made this layout for the 2Peas Garden Gallery with one of my favorite boy collections ever! Kudos to Crate Paper for making something that is perfect for all of my boy's pictures.

Nico fell in love with the Green Army Guys from the first Toy Story movie he saw 3 years ago. Since then he has collected all of toys, the soldier costume and walkie talkies.
Click on the layout for a closer view.
 All of the papers and chipboard are from Crate Paper.

One of my favorite parts of this layout is the wooden star filled with brads. I like how it looks like a jumble of toys.

The right side includes lots of stickers from the Toy Box collection and strips of patterned paper.

And lastly, a little hanging green army guy. That's Nico's favorite part. This layout is now hanging up in his playroom. He loves the picture of himself with the Green Army Guy in Disneyworld and every once in a while I catch him saluting it. Crazy boy.
This layout is copyright Two Peas in a Bucket.com
I'm busy working on assignments this week. Trying to get ahead of the game before we go on vacation. Five projects in three days - I can do it right? Ha! I'll have some photos from the weekend and a Cricut project coming up this week. Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Every time you amaze me! This is absolutely perfect! I really love this page, and the cluster inside the stars!!
    Yes, you can do it! Me, on the other hand, not so much! LOL Good luck, and happy vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your style and the blog! On your layouts there is always so much to explore!
    Greetings from Germany
    Julie

    ReplyDelete