May 20, 2011

A Happy Spring Layout

Sharing my latest from the 2Peas Garden Gallery. One of my favorite things about this time of year is the Spring Show Nico's school puts on every year. I mixed up six different manufacturers to come up with this springy, happy design.
Layout copyright Twop Peas in a Bucket.com
I wrote the title on this chalk board square from Canvas Corp. They make all kinds of interesting odds and ends for scrapbooking including tags, burlap, chalkboard and fabric pieces. I wrote the title with a white gel pen and then added layers of chipboard, a kraft envelope and rope.
Finally, I cut up two layers of fringe grass and added them just below the "happy" stickers. I've listed all of the products used on this layout in the 2Peas gallery here in case you were curious.

Enjoy your weekend and I hope it's "springy" wherever you are!

1 comment: