December 7, 2011

Farewell Pink Paislee

I remember how excited I was when I got the email from Pink Paislee asking me to join the team last year. I was so excited! They were one of my favorite companies and I was looking forward to working with them. It's was a great opportunity for me and an excellent company to work for. I can't believe it's been a year already! Time to move on though and explore different opportunities and mediums - and I'm really looking forward to that.

Here are a few of my Pink Paislee projects that I recently completed.
Using the Nantucket line and Coredinations cardstock to make this vacation page.
I made this "heart" you page using the 6x6 pads from the Vintage Vogue and Nantucket lines.
Using the "stitched heart" shape and the Silhouette Cameo. Love how clean this machine cuts intricate shapes!
And my last page, using the Vintage Vogue line on this page about my grandparents' love story.
I love how this turned out, even if my picture isn't the greatest...
If you'd like to work for a great company and be part of an amazing team, I would encourage you to visit the Pink Paislee website and apply for their new 2012 design team. I couldn't recommend them enough!

5 comments:

  1. Holy cow I love the heart page!!!! I just got my new Cameo too. Isn't it amazing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love ur projects, nancy! very detailed and sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creations Nancy and such detailed work involved in each one. Sad to see you go from the PP team but I wish you luck with future endeavours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layouts Nancy and I too love how clean this machine (Cameo and SD) cuts intricate shapes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pages are very beautiful !

    ReplyDelete