February 27, 2012

A Winner + some Bella Hearts

Pea name: JamieH 
Congrats to JamieH, she's won a spot in Shimelle's new class, The Hitchhiker's Guide to Scrapbooking over at 2Peas.  Jamie, please email me and I'll set your access into the class. Thanks everyone for your comments!
Larger photo + supply list here.
And here's the full page reveal. This is a really clean and graphic page for me. I wanted that blue focal point photo to really pop and what better way to do that than on a stark white background. I cut the hearts out with the Silhouette and I love how it handles these intricate cuts. The shape is called stitched hearts - it's a favorite!
I layered a bunch of hearts on a square sheet of vellum, added pop dots underneath so they didn't look flat and then embellished with the tiny attacher, buttons and a sticker. This page came together really quickly and I was able to finish it in about an hour - that's super marathon scrapbooking for me!

3 comments:

  1. Awww... I love this! Love all the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those hearts are just too darn CUTE! Awesome page, as usual, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally love your layouts allll of them!

    ReplyDelete