May 21, 2013

Scrapbook Haul Video - The Pier by Crate Paper

I've been thinking lately about what I want to do with this blog. I took a break for a little bit, concentrating more on actual scrapbooking rather than writing about it. And while I loved the creative time, I missed the blogging . I like having a platform to share my work, life and pretty things.

Although Pinterest and Instagram have been taking up most of my time, I took a minute to film a recent 2Peas order that I received. I thought it would be a nice way to come back to blogging.  I'll be sharing some of process video on my YouTube Channel, as well as monthly Mail Call videos. I hope you like it! Click on the link below to watch.

To watch the video click on my channel@:  You TUBE



2 comments:

  1. I'm curious to see what you'll do with Pier frames.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great things, and I can picture you using most of everything in your haul. Can't wait for more videos. I love your work. Always so fun to see something new posted by you- have a great weekend Nancy. Smiles ~ Janet

    ReplyDelete