September 23, 2015

Process Video + Crate Paper


This vacation photo reminds me of one thing. My son’s constant chatter pool side. At 7 years old, it was a chorus “hey mom, look at me, hey mom, look at this.” So while I really wanted to relax and get lost in a book, it wasn’t happening.
Poolsidedetail

I think back to this vacation and remember two things: “hey mom” and the image of his little behind. This picture captures that story.

Crate Paper Poolside Video | Nancy Damiano

The words are definitely the focal point here and so the photo is surrounded by them. Oh, and the flamingos. I love those hard and had to find a way to use them! Take a look at this quick process video to see how it all came together:


Documenting words + photos is at the heart of scrapbooking design for me. This page and stage in my boy’s life is part of the story I want to tell.  And that “look at me” stage? - it has mostly passed just like I knew it would. 

No comments:

Post a Comment